Saturday, May 20, 2017

A Paragraph About: A Book Fair I Visited



At present, a book fair is a very popular in Bangladesh. It is really an attractive fair where different types of books are displayed and sold. Every year in the month February, a large and gorgeous book fair is held in Bangla Academy. This fair is known as Amar Ekushe Grantham Mela. This fair reminds us to struggle and sacrifice in the language movement. It is held Bangla Academy in the premises of the institution. I went there some of my friends. When I entered the main gate in the fair. I found a different environment. I found all sorts of books, dramas, children books, references books etc. Men, Women, and children of all ages and classes gathered there. The stalls were occupied by different publishers. I bought some favorite books. In the evening, many poets, novelists, and writers came to visit the fair. Besides, books other attractive articles were also sold in the fair. Seminars and cultural programmes were also held in the fair. Book fair is very important because it upgrades our thoughts and expands our knowledge. I was very delighted visiting such a fair and gathered some new experience there.