Thursday, May 25, 2017

A letter about describing him how you have passed your summer vacation.



Write a letter to your friend describing him how you have passed your summer vacation.



24 Central Road, Dhaka
30 May 2017



Dear Amir,
Your sweet note is just at my hand. You have wanted to know that how I have passed my summer vacation. You would be glad to know that I have passed my summer vacation with my family members in Australia. It is a winter country. We stayed there for ten days. During that period, we had visited many historical important places of that country. We also saw the sea-beach of Melbourne. There hundreds of people were bathing in the sun lying on the sandy beach. It was wonderful scenery. We returned to our country with new and exciting experience.
So much for today. Please write to me soon.
Sincerely yours
Kaiser.